Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Great Black And White Photographers Part 3

 1)I Like The Way She Takes Her Photos Even If Their Black And White Their So Nice And Also I Like Her Imagination She Makes The Little Things Count.

I see a huge tree in the background its very much taller than her im guessing shes in some forest from the landscape behind the huge tree i see shes on top of a rock.
I smell flowers and plants from different varieties
I hear birds chirping and the wind blowing on the trees, i also hear animals running through the trees.
I taste the scent of the leaves salty and the dirt that accidently got into my mouth.
I feel the fresh breeze and the branches brushing through my arms as i walk. i feel the dirt blown
by the wind, in my face.
I see a lot of red a pretty woman centered in the middle of the picture everything else
is pretty much black it seems like shes sitting on what looks like a sofa.
I smell the perfume she is wearing mixed in with all the other
scents in the room where this photo took place.
I hear silence other than the dog barking outside and the kids playing right outside
this room
I taste the alluring vanilla air freshner in this room
I feel the warmth of this place luring me to its kindness

No comments:

Post a Comment