Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Abandoned Theme Parks

1. Tell me which amusement park featured in the two articles that you would like to visit and take your camera along and what about that park made you want to go there. Write at least a paragraph.
The Amusement park that really caught my attention was Takakanonuma Greenland, Hobara Japan
I guess it caused me great empathy but also great curiosity like i want to go and visit this park.
It looks so old and abandoned the trees are so grown and it seems like the amusement park might
collapse down any minute.


3. Think of at least FIVE other unusual places you think would be of interest to photographers. List them.
  1. Rainforest
  2.  Haunted Houses
  3. Abandoned Hospital
  4. Abandoned Schools
  5. Any Place Where Myths Are Told!
  6. Old Construction Site
4. Use google or another search engine to research ONE of your five places and see if anyone has already started documenting that place. If you find that someone has already started - post at least one photo of their work.


5. Write a paragraph about why you think that it would be fun to document that location. Tell me what interests you about that place and what kind of photos you could expect to take there.

I would like to go and take pictures of any kind of abandoned place. This place really catches my attention because it looks like lots of time has passed since they abandoned it. I dont neccesarily think it would be fun but more to it, I think it would be very exciting and thrilling.

6. Tell me what it would take for you to go and take photos at your location. What would you need as far as equipment goes, travel plans, expenses you might encounter and what laws you would have to take into consideration to take photos at your spot. 

Well I Think if i just go it would be considered tresspassing so i need to get permision of course i would need food a camera maybe even more help i would also need a lot of courage.

No comments:

Post a Comment